The Columbia Fire Department in Columbia, Illinois recently took delivery of this commercial 3000-gallon tanker on a Mack Chassis. Columbia FD’s response area is a mixture of suburban and rural areas. Staffed with all volunteer personnel, the Columbia Fire Department serves the city of Columbia, Illinois which is appropriately 10,000 residents. They also respond to many rural and mutual aid calls where water sources can be difficult to find which makes this 3000- gallon commercial tanker the perfect fit for Columbia Fire Department’s large fleet.
- Mack 2 door Cab Chassis w/ATP Cab Step/Fuel Tank Covers
- Mack 355HP engine with an Allison 4500 EVS Transmission.
- Hale RSD 1500 GPM PTO Pump
- 3000 Gallon Tank
- Trident Automatic Air Primer
- Foam Pro 2002 Class A/B Foam System w/ 30 Gallon Tank & Off-Board Foam Pick-up Tube
- Foam Pro Power Fill system
- Hannay Hose Reel – Mounted above the pump, Capacity:150’ of 1” Hose
- TFT Hurricane RC Monitor with wireless remote
- TFT 18” Electric Extend-a- Gun
- Side Mount Pump Compartment
- FX HL/LR Tandem Axle 3/16” Aluminum Body w/Painted Roll-Up Doors & Wheel Well SCBC Storage
- Zico PTS-HA Quick Lift Hydraulic Portable Tank System
- Newton Electric 10” SST Quick Dump Valve w/ Rosenbauer Swivel Chute
- Two 2.5” Rear Direct Tank Fills
- Three Fire Research MAX Vision Tank Level lights, one each side of the body and one on the rear of the body
- Two Fire Research SPA-Q20, 20K Lumens Telescoping lights
- Five FRC SPA-Q70, 7K Lumens Scene lights
- Power Arc LED Warning Light Package
- Power Arc #PSKR75-7 LED Traffic Arrow Light
This is Columbia Fire Department’s first Rosenbauer fire apparatus. We want to THANK YOU for your business and we look forward to a continued partnership in the future.