All the features of the Commander Glove
- Third-party test results show over 40% improvement for the new Commander model’s dexterity rating.
- TPP results are above 60, far exceeding the NFPA 1971 standard.
- Eversoft thermal split leather
- Next-generation CROSSTECH® Insert is fully bonded to a form-fitting thermal liner to create a “3D” combination of thermal liner and moisture barrier. This results in better flexibility, less bulk in the palm, and improved dexterity.
- Water repellent
- The new model replaces the one-piece back of the hand with a three-piece to give better stretch and knuckle protection while allowing for improved grip.
- Improved leather gauntlet cuff for easier donning and offing.
- Lite-N-Dri in back of hand for advanced thermal protection.
- Gunn-Cut design for optimal dexterity and fit.
- NFPA 1971 Certified.
- All black design for a sleeker look that hides dirt and compliments any turnout.