The Fire Knight Structural Firefighting Glove features a GORE Crosstech moisture barrier and a blend of PBI/Kevlar and suede cow leather on the exterior shell construction. The Fire Knight Glove is a true three-dimensional design featuring a two-piece contoured knuckle design that increases dexterity and decreases hand fatigue all while provided maximum protection.
The finger design features individual separate, curved, form-fitting finger fourchettes that allow an amazing range of motion and dexterity without compromising protection. Fire Knight Gloves are UL certified to meet or exceed current edition of NFPA 1971 Standard. Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured materials and produced in the USA.
- PBI & DuPont Kevlar Shell
- GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier
- 3-Dimensional Design
- Contoured 2-piece Knuckle Guard
- Curved, form-fitting finger fourchettes for true finger dexterity
- Abrasion and heat resistant cowhide suede leather palm
- Grab Bar Cuff Tab allows for quick and effortless donning