The Ashkum Fire Protection District in Ashkum, Illinois took delivery of this Rosenbauer midship pumper on a Warrior chassis. Ashkum, IL is located about an hour and 15 minutes south of Chicagoland. This is the FIRST Rosenbauer for the all volunteer department! THANK YOU Chief Jeff Glenn and the Ashkum Fire Protection District for choosing Sentinel Emergency Solutions and Rosenbauer to build your next fire apparatus!
Warrior Chassis 60″ Cab with 8″ Raised Roof
FX 3/16″ Aluminum Body
- Engine: Cummins ISL L9 Engine with 380 Horsepower
- Transmission: Allison EVS 3000
- Pump: Hale QMAX 1500 GPM Pump
- Tank: 750 Gallons of Water
- Foam System: Foam Pro
- Foam Cell: Class A Foam Cell (20 gallons) & Class B Foam Cell (20 Gallons)
- Emergency Lighting: Whelen
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Frame Rails
- Akron High Riser Deck Gun
Apparatus Specialist: Bill Schreiber (Northern Illinois)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MID MOUNT PUMPERS!!!