Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) – Sentinel Emergency Solutions is the authorized dealer and service center for MSA Health and Safety in Missouri and Illinois. Whether your SCBA’s are brand new or are 20 years old, we can repair ANY MSA SCBA. All Warranty and NON-Warranty repairs can be done by Sentinel at your engine house or in our service center.
Our Five (5) C.A.R.E. Certified Technicians can perform the following services either at your location or at our Authorized Service Center.
- Warranty & NON-Warranty MSA repairs.
- Face Piece Lenses, gaskets, headsets, etc.
- Regulator rebuilds.
- Annual Fit Test of Fire Personnel or Factory Personnel:
To meet OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.13 (Fit test report will be printed on site for your records.)
All respirators that rely on a tight-fitting mask to face are to be annually checked to determine whether the mask provides an acceptable fit to the wearer.
- Annual Flow Test of SCBA:
To meet NFPA standard 1852 (A flow test report will be printed on site for your records.)
NFPA mandates that all compliant SCBA be tested on a calibration breathing machine before being put in service and at least once per year thereafter.
Sentinel Emergency Solutions is the authorized dealer and service center for MSA Health and Safety in Missouri and Illinois.
Our Three (3) R.I.T.E. Certified technicians can perform the following services either at your location or at our Authorized Service Center.
- General Maintenance
- Cleaning & replacing sensors.
Gas detectors should be checked annually
for proper calibration and use.
Sentinel Emergency Solutions is the authorized dealer and service center for MAKO Compressors in the states of Missouri and Illinois. Our four certified MAKO Technicians can perform the following services at your location.
- New Compressor Installation
- Current Compressor but NEW location Installation
- Semi-annual preventative Maintenance
- Annual preventive maintenance.
- Air Samples: To meet NFPA 1989-2013(N) and OSHA 1910,134 Respiratory protection 1998-2011 SCBA (S)
Most fire agencies or industrial factories require quarterly air samples to be done and posted prior to use of a compressor. We can schedule quarterly tests if needed. Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual air samples (air samples are sent to an independent lab for processing and an Analysis Certificate will be issued.)
Sentinel Emergency Solutions is the authorized dealer and service center for Hurst Rescue Tools in Missouri, Illinois. Our mobile Technician has a fully stocked service vehicle that allows us to give you high-quality service at your location.
- Annual Hydraulic Pressure Testing
- Annual Preventative Maintenance of Small Engine if applicable
- Inspection of all hoses and fittings
- Replacement of hoses, fittings, O-rings, gaskets, etc.
- An overall inspection of tool damage
- Lubricate pivot points, bushings, and links.
Sentinel Emergency Solutions repairs all brands of gas- or diesel-powered equipment.
- Vent Saws
- Portable Fans
- Portable Generators
Can’t find anyone to fix your small engine equipment on the truck.
Call us, we’ll take care of it!
Schedule Your Repair
Road service available
Sentinel ES has three fully stocked mobile service vans that are capable of performing multiple repairs at your department’s location. These trucks are dedicated to SCBA, Compressor and Gas Detector repairs only.
We are currently located in Arnold, Missouri approximately 20 minutes south of downtown St. Louis. We have a full-service facility ready to service SCBA, gas detectors, and compressors.
- MSA G1 SCBA
- Integrated TIC
- Altair 4x & 5X Gas Detectors
- Evolution 6000 TIC
- MAKO Air Compressors & Fill Stations
- (5) MSA C.A.R.E, Certified Technicians, M7 & G1
- (3) MSA R.I.T.E, Certified Technicians
- (4) MAKO Certified Service Technicians
- (1) HURST Rescue Tool Certified Technician