The Maryland Heights Fire Protection District in St. Louis County, Missouri took delivery of this beautiful Rosenbauer Ladder truck back in July. This truck has numerous features with some being the first of its kind.
- Rosenbauer Commander Cab 78″ Long w/ 11″ raised roof and Air Ride Independent Front Suspension
- 600 hp Cummins Engine
- Painted/ Galvanized 109′ Viper Aerial w/ SMART Ladder Technology
- Extruded Aluminum Body
- Waterous 1750 gpm pump with CAFS
- System Apparatus Management (SAM)
- Electric Pump Panel with Akron Valves
- Rear Electric Slide Out Hose Bed
- Right Side Electric Drop Down Hose Bed
- Rosenbauer Safe Steps
- Smart Power Hydraulic Generator
This is Maryland Height’s Second Rosenbauer truck and their first Rosenbauer Ladder. On behalf of Sentinel Emergency Solutions and Rosenbauer we THANK YOU for your continued business.