The Oran Fire Protection District in Oran, Missouri took delivery of this 2500 Gallon Tanker back in March. Oran FPD is located about 130 miles south of St. Louis. This all volunteer department serves a population of approximately 1300 people over a 28.2 square mile district. Thank you Chief Jim Watkins and Oran FPD for the purchase of your THIRD !
FX 3/16″ Aluminum Body
- Engine: PACCAR PX-9 Engine with 450 HP
- Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
- Pump: Waterous CXK 1250 GPM
- Tank: 2500 Gallons
- Emergency Lighting: Whelen
- LED Roto Ray
- Kenworth T440 Chassis
- Power Folding Drop Tank
- Full Height Compartments on Driver’s Side
- Electric Extend/ Retract & Open/ Close Dump Chutes
Apparatus Specialist: Brian Franz (Missouri)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TANKERS!!!