The Patoka Fire Protection District in Patoka, Illinois took delivery of this 2500 gallon pumper tanker back in May. Patoka FPD is located approximately an hour and 15 minutes east of St. Louis. This is the all volunteer department’s FIRST ! THANK YOU Chief Blake Hyde and the Patoka Fire Protection District choosing SENTINEL EMERGENCY SOLUTIONS and to build your next fire apparatus. Congratulations on 9624!
FX Aluminum Body
EZ Climb Access Ladder
- CHASSIS: International Navistar 2 Door Cab
- ENGINE: Cummins ISL L9 450 HP Engine
- PUMP: Hale QMAX 2000 GPM Pump
- TANK: Pro Poly 2500 Gallon Tank
- EMERGENCY LIGHTING: Whelen
- TFT Crossfire Monitor
- Rear Power Dump Chute
APPARATUS SPECIALIST: Steve Williams (Southern Illinois)
EQUIPMENT SALES SPECIALIST: Kevin Day (Eastern Illinois)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TANKERS!