The Bridgeport Fire Protection District in Bridgeport, Illinois took delivery of this commercial pumper. Bridgeport FPD is located about 2 hours and 40 minutes east of St. Louis. This pumper will be the all volunteer department’s FIRST ! THANK YOU Chief Rick Leighty and the Bridgeport Fire Protection District for your business! We look forward to 1758 serving your community for many years to come!
EZ Climb Access Ladder
FX 1/8″ Aluminum Body
- Chassis: International Navistar (4 Door)
- Engine: Cummins ISL 9 Engine with 350 Horsepower
- Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
- Emergency Lighting: Federal Signal
- Pump: Waterous S100 1500 GPM Pump
- Tank: UPF 1000 Gallons
- Rear Compartment Booster Reel
- TFT Crossfire Monitor
Apparatus Specialist: Steve Williams (Central and Southern Illinois)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMERCIAL PUMPERS!