The Senath Fire Department in Senath, Missouri recently took delivery of this commercial pumper. Senath FD is located about three hours south of St. Louis near the Arkansas border. The all volunteer department serves approximately 1700 residents utilizing one station. This is the FIRST for the Senath Fire Department! THANK YOU Chief Kent Montgomery and the Senath Fire Department for choosing Sentinel Emergency Solutions and to build your next fire apparatus! Congratulations on Engine 1!
EZ Climb Access Ladder
- Chassis: Freightliner M2 4 DR Cab
- Engine: Cummins ISL 9 300 Horsepower
- Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
- Emergency Lighting: Whelen
- Pump: Hale DSD 1500 GPM Pump
- Tank: 1000 Gallons
- Foam Pro 1600 Foam System with 20 Gallon Class A Foam Cell
- Akron Apollo Monitor
Apparatus Specialist: Brian Franz (Missouri)
Equipment Sales Specialist: Ryan Steck (Southern Missouri)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMERCIAL PUMPERS!