In 2000, the company made a big switch from selling Ferrara Firetrucks to the new Rosenbauer America brand. Around this time two of the three Franz family children, Amy and Brian, became involved in the family business. Amy started off in the accounting department and Brian was a mobile service technician.
- Rock Hill Fire Department (Rock Hill, Missouri) Rear Mount Pumper
- Glen Carbon Fire Protection District (Glen Carbon, Illinois) Midship Pumper
- Owen Valley Fire Territory (Spencer, Indiana) Rear Mount Pumper
- Eureka Fire Protection District (Eureka, Missouri) Crossfire Pumper
- Edwardsville Fire Department (Edwardsville, Illinois) 101′ King Cobra