In 2000, the company made a big switch from selling Ferrara Firetrucks to the new Rosenbauer America brand. Around this time two of the three Franz family children, Amy and Brian, became involved in the family business. Amy started off in the accounting department and Brian was a mobile service technician.
- Logan-Rogersville Fire Protection District (Rogersville, Missouri) Rear Mount Pumper
- Boone County Fire Protection District (Rock Bridge, Missouri) Commercial Tanker
- Affton Fire Protection District (St. Louis, Missouri) 78′ Viper Aerial
- Lincoln County FPD (Troy, Missouri) Crossfire Pumper 6424
- Boone County Fire Protection District (Prathersville, Missouri) Commercial Tanker