Thirty-two years and hundreds of firetrucks later, Sentinel Emergency Solutions employs 41 dedicated people throughout three states. Our eleven-bay service department in Freeburg, Illinois allows us the ability to do basic service all the way up to wreck repair and refurbishments. The six road technicians have service vehicles that are equipped with parts and tools to get your fire truck back in service quicker. Our eleven sales representatives in Missouri and Illinois are experts in selling products from over 50 different manufacturers. Sentinel’s six apparatus specialists take pride in building your next fire apparatus exactly how you imagined it. Sentinel Emergency Solutions is truly a family-owned business that excels in making sure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
- Logan-Rogersville Fire Protection District (Rogersville, Missouri) Rear Mount Pumper
- Boone County Fire Protection District (Rock Bridge, Missouri) Commercial Tanker
- Affton Fire Protection District (St. Louis, Missouri) 78′ Viper Aerial
- Lincoln County FPD (Troy, Missouri) Crossfire Pumper 6424
- Boone County Fire Protection District (Prathersville, Missouri) Commercial Tanker