The Marion Fire Department in Marion, Indiana has officially taken delivery of a Rosenbauer pumper. Marion, Indiana is located about an hour and a half northeast of Indianapolis. This will be the FIRST Rosenbauer for the department! THANK YOU Chief Paul David and the Firefighters of Marion Fire Department for your business!
Commander 60″ Chassis with 11″ Raised Roof
EXT Extruded Aluminum Body
N Series 1500 GPM Pump
EZ Climb Access Ladder
- Engine: Cummins ISL 9L Engine with 450 Horsepower
- Tank: 750 Gallons
- Foam System: Foam Pro TFC 2000
- Foam Cell: 20 Gallon Class A & 20 Gallons Class B
- Emergency Lighting: Whelen
- Hot- Dipped Galvanized Frame Rails
- Cab EMS Compartments
Apparatus Specialist: Jeff Stigall (Indiana Apparatus Specialist)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MID MOUNT PUMPERS!!!