The Harter-Stanford Fire District in Flora, Illinois took delivery of this Rosenbauer Tanker back in July. Flora, Illinois is located about two hours east of St. Louis and home to about 5,000 people. This will be the FIRST Rosenbauer for the volunteer department. THANK YOU Chief Bruce Dickey and the Firefighters of Harter-Stanford FD for your purchase!
EZ Climb Access Ladder
- Kenworth T440 Chassis
- Paccar PX-9 Engine with 400 Horsepower
- Waterous CXC20 1500 GPM Mid-ship Pump with Top Mount Panel
- Pro-Poly 2500 Gallon Tank
- Rear Swivel Electric Quick Dump Valve
- Power Enclosed Drop Tank Storage