CHECK OUT THE FULL WALK AROUND ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources in Springfield, Illinois recently took delivery of this Heiman Wildland brush truck. THANK YOU Chief Operations Forester/ Asst. Fire Manager Tom Gargrave and IDNR for choosing Sentinel Emergency Solutions and Heiman Fire Equipment to build your next brush truck unit!
- Chassis: Dodge Ram 5500 Four Door Chassis
- Pump: Kubota Diesel Driven High Pressure BB4 Pump
- Tank: 350 Gallons
- Foam Cell: 10 Gallon Class A
- Foam System: Foam Pro 1600
- Emergency Lighting: Whelen
- Pump Controlled by Module inside Cab and the back of the Body
- Two Booster Reels
- 200 Foot Preconnect
Apparatus Specialist: Steve Williams (Central & Southern Illinois)